Dog teeth whitening
Dog teeth whitening, A lot of dog owners still don’t know if it’s worth it to make a dog do something as unusual and complicated as brushing their teeth. After all, the pet chews on crackers, dry food, and bones. However, this is insufficient to maintain the dog’s healthy jaws. Food particles can “linger” in the spaces between the teeth, forming tartar and plaque there. How does he define “cunning”?It progresses from inconspicuous, minor issues to serious health issues.
- deteriorates the gums.
“Prints” the tooth’s neck.
- Stomatitis, caries, and periodontal disease appear as a result.
produces foul breath.
- causes gum inflammation and a loss of appetite.
- The final and most regrettable outcome is tooth loss.
The dog’s attitude reflects all of these outcomes. The animal either loses its energy or becomes overly aggressive. However, to be fair, another fact must be acknowledged: The pasture’s condition is not only influenced by hygiene practices. A few additional factors influence a pet’s dental health:
Genes. The natural health of different breeds of dogs varied. Huskies and Dobermans, for instance, are fortunate to have healthy teeth. However, poodles and terriers frequently experience enamel erosion and its complications.
Diseases. If a puppy was ill as a child, he probably won’t be able to avoid dental problems as an adult.
inadequate diet and treatment. Unbalanced or inadequate nutrition in childhood is especially harmful.
It is necessary to carefully prepare before starting the procedure. You must first consider what is required for this. You’ll need the simplest hygienic zoo kit for the typical mouthwash:
- Particular toothbrushNaturally, a human one will suffice in the absence of such. The dog brush, on the other hand, has softer bristles and is shaped specifically to fit the shape of the dog’s mouth.
- Shampoo for dogs’ teeth. The usual one won’t work for a simple reason: the dog will swallow most of the product if not all of it. It can be harmful to animals with four legs. whitening dog teeth You can buy a variety of targeted pastes in stores and online. They are completely safe because their design takes into account the fact that they can enter a dog’s digestive system. An attractive aroma for a pet (such as chicken or liver, for example) is another nice bonus.
- Brush-thimble for massaging the gums will make it possible for all of the blood to flow to the gums, which will make the teeth last longer.
How do prepare a dog for brushing his teeth?
Whitening the teeth of a dog are necessary to teach it proper hygiene habits from a young age. Then there shouldn’t be issues with obedience during “sanitary measures.”It is necessary to properly prepare the wellness session for the adult dog if they are not used to them. It is critical not to pull your pet, yell at it, or use force on it. If this is not done, the dog will develop a strong dislike for the procedure. Dog teeth whitening, and when he cleans their mouth, he will only see stress, so he will try as hard as he can to avoid it.
Step-by-step cleaning preparation
- Pick a good moment. Half of the success depends on this. The dog should be as calm and peaceful as possible. The best time is after a walk or training. A dog that is tired of active pastime will create fewer problems for the owner.
- To accustom to the presence of your hands in the mouth of a pet. He should respond normally to the care of his jaws. Start with regular touches on the mouth, around and inside it. Gradually, the animal will get used to the sensations, and will not resist during the hygiene session.
- “Introduce” accessories and hygiene products. To start, squeeze some product onto your finger and let your dog lick it off. So you will understand whether you have chosen the right paste, and the dog will quickly get used to the new product. When the animal becomes familiar with the taste and smell of the hygiene product, lift your lips and run your finger along the gums and teeth of the pet. Such manipulations will be a preparation for the “acquaintance” with the toothbrush.
- Show the four-legged toothbrush. Give your dog time to “examine” the brush. She should study it carefully before cleaning. You can apply a little paste and let the animal lick it off the pile. Praise her for such actions.
The next step is to begin performing sanitary manipulations with extreme caution. Most of the time, dogs don’t react badly to them. However, taking precautions won’t hurt. It is preferable to enlist the assistance of a friend or family member. Their job is to calm the dog and stroke it. Place the pet in a deep trough or basin that only the animal’s head can see out of if there are no such helpers nearby.
How to brush your dog’s teeth with tomato paste?
Tomato paste’s almost magical properties have been noticed by many dog owners. It is believed that the best “folk” method cannot be found in the battle for animal teeth cleanliness. Dog teeth whitening has been shown to remove not only plaque but also stones that have been there for a long time when used regularly. Additionally, the unpleasant mouth odor vanishes without a trace. Additionally, dogs’ stomachs will not be harmed by natural tomato paste, even if they swallow it whole. The four-legged companion observes the procedure with relative calm. Whitening dog teeth So, how do you clean your pet’s mouth with Miracle Tomato Toothpaste?
- Wrap your finger around a small piece of gauze or a bandage.
- Tomato paste as a dip.
- As always, brush your teeth.
Tomato paste is typically used to remove tartar quickly and effectively, rather than for daily cleaning of the jaws. The usual cleaning with dog paste is followed by its application. They simultaneously attempt to concentrate on the space between the teeth and gums.